© 2019 Guastavino Alliance

Grace Church | New York

Grace Church was completed in 1846 by James Renwick's architectural firm. After James’ death in 1895, his nephew William W. Renwick oversaw a number of projects at Grace Church, including the redesign of the chantry chapel’s exterior. This redesign included a new entrance – a small porch which features a Guastavino tile vault.