St. John's Episcopal Church | Connecticut
The parish was formed in 1841 and the current church dates to 1909 when the congregation moved to West Hartford. Bertram Goodhue was the architect and initially only the church, sacristy, and office wing was built. A small parish house was added in 1915 and in 1927/1928 numerous additions and improvements were made to the church, a larger parish house was constructed, and a cloister added. The Guastavino firm was involved in this phase of construction.